- Same scenario: typical station with n° 4 compressors for a total installed power of 20 MW producing annually a release of 600.000 Nm3 or 408 tons of methane, equivalent to 8.600 tons of CO2
- Recycling the Methane yields each year 8.600 credits for CERs
- At the CER current value of ~ € 20.00 (and steadily rising), an annual revenue of ~ € 171,200 is produced plus:
- The recycled CH4 represents ~ € 140.000 in verifiable annual savings
- At a capital cost of € 350.000 and annual O&M expenses of €10.000, the Renco GRS investment is recovered in a bit more than one year
THE RENCO GRS PROVIDES OPERATORS ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO PURSUE ITS APPLICATION AS CDM PROJECT BENEFITING END-USERS IN CDM COUNTRIES!