Design in piping discipline in EPC projects Oil&Gas and Power
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
As Team Leader:
- Plan, coordinate, execute and control the pipingEngineering activities for a Project or a
in accordance with Project requirements within the assigned budget, time schedule and
- Ensure compliance with all Project interfaces and supervise in
-out information flow.
- Responsible for manhours and monitoring cost impacts of technological solutions associated to
- Identify tools for adequate efficiecy improvement.
Within Piping&Layout discipline:
- Endorsement of client’s technical documentation
- Development of piping lists such as: line list, materials take off, bill of quantities, supports lists etc.
- Development of detail engineering such as: plot plans, scope layout, piping layout and sections, key plans, supports typicals, piping typical assemblies, isometrics, etc.
- Monitors and reports actual progress including 3D / check for Discipline (3D modelling capability is a plus but not mandatory)
- Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team
- Good in English language
- Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of Autocad
Is a plus but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of piping 3D model software (PDMS, Smart plant 3D, PDS etc.)
- Knowledge of piping materials management software (PUMA, COSMO, MARIAN etc.)
- Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in mechanical engineering
- 5 years of experience in Oil&gas projects